View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default How Big

Length really depends on where someone measures their dick. Anyone that measures their own dick will get different lengths if measuring on the side, bottom, or top. The measurements can vary up to 1" or more. If using a ruler then it's possible to get an even longer measurement by pushing the ruler into your body a little bit. Lastly, when asked in person, most men will add a couple of inches to their size. If one believes the stories/letters that have been written to magazines the average cock length is 13" and the circumference is 10".
So how big am I:
For a letter to a magazine I am 14" long and 12" around;
When bragging in person I can be 9" - 10" long and 8" around;
When measuring on top 7" long and big around enough that when I grab my hard-on my thumb and fingertips don't touch.
For the record I am happy with my size. The only time I would really like to be longer is when I get the desire to suck my own cock, which is quite often.