View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Drator will become famous soon enough

I love getting fucked like a woman and feeling a big cock up my ass. It started when I was young and a friend and I experimented with gay sex. Sure, it hurt for a moment but only until he got it inside me. He was pretty big and it took a lot of spit to lube me up but then I was addicted. I loved to feel his cock swell and get real hard, and then his hot cum squirting against the walls of my rectum. I could just touch my glans and cum while he was still inside me. There was something so erotic feeling that cum dribble out of me later on in the toilet.

I was with a ladyboy one time. We were together for almost 2 years. She was beautiful and I will never forget her. We met by accident and it was love at first sight for both of us. She really showed me what the peaks of sexual pleasure were. At first she wouldn't top me but a few months into our relationship, I told her how much I love feeling cum get squirted into my ass and she decided she would treat me. From then on, she enjoyed it as much as I did.