View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gossy has a spectacular aura aboutGossy has a spectacular aura aboutGossy has a spectacular aura about
Default Femboy Chastity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Here is a femboy that is just crying out for some more feminizing. She already has a good start, but could use some more help. She has that long lean look. Are those A cup breasts peeking through or perhaps just a bit bigger? I will say that she does have very nice nipples. She should be taken to a salon for the works. By this I mean her hair needs to be dyed as she already has dark roots showing through. Blonde is a nice colour for her. Her hair should be styled so that it has more body. Then of course her eyebrows should be thinned, arched, and pencilled in. Naturally she requires eyeshadow. Her eyelashes can remain natural for daytime, but for going out at night she requires full false eyelashes. Put a nice shade of red lipstick on her and finish with liner and gloss. Her nails require half inch extensions and of course painted red. She also requires a pedicure. After that take her on a shopping trip to get her a mini skirt, lacy black bra, and a see through nylon blouse. She will require a job where she has to look and be feminine all day. I think being a waitress is just what is required. She will have to learn to sit without exposing the goodies under her skirt and how to bend over a table just enough to expose her titties to elicit a bigger tip. She will have to go for FFS in the future and she will also require some more hormone treatments. Castration should not be ruled out as an option.
Hi ila. Sorry to have been away so long. I've been busy organising my files of Asian femboys/ladyboys and should be posting again soon. As to the "femboy/ladyboy" above, her name is Chastity. I please refer to posts #257 -- #260 on page 6 of this thread. Your photos are from Shemale Club. I've heard that she's had implants done. But so far, I haven't seen any pictures that confirm that. I hope not. Her flat chest is one of her most erotic. characteristics.