View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Been working on a story involving my friend from this 70's tire ad. What if I woke up in her bed in 1978? What if she was trans? What if I discovered we had actually been lovers for a long time? It may be too long to post on here so gotta see what WordPress thinks about it (language and sex).

Found on the Internet:

"I love woman and I love pussy but I have had a shemale fantasy for 20 years and I want to do it ..I have never had a hard dick but i want one from a shemale only !! men do not turn me on but a shemale with a hard cock makes me crazy.I have been close but never done it but now i have met a very pretty shemale and she wants to break me in ,Bend me over and fuck me and have me suck her off. I really want both of those to happen , especially sucking her and letting her cum in my mouth and swallowing it .what you you think ?? should i let her ?? does this turn any woman on ?? I have shared my cum with a few of my girlfriends and I love it so I am sure straight from a cock will be sooo sexy i will lose my mind when it happens."

Last edited by a9127; 01-27-2018 at 07:34 PM.