View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Saving Myself for Kirsten

Can’t believe it’s been almost a year since Kirsten and I first met. I still remember when she walked into the gym that night (“Workout Partner”). June 24th 2016. We have already made arrangements to get married on the “one year” anniversary. We decided on a private ceremony at our home in Zionsville. We have a large entryway which will make the perfect setting. It will be small with just a few of our closest friends.

Afterwards we will head up to Mackinac Island on our Harleys and stay at the Grand Hotel. The island does not allow motor vehicles so we have arranged to have them parked and take the ferry back and forth. We will have to get used to riding another type of “cycle” as only bicycles are allowed. I’m glad I’ve kept up with my cardio.

On the way we will stop in Troy to visit my relatives and stay a couple days. Kirsten also wants to see downtown Detroit. I’ve told her this is probably a bad idea but she would like to see it anyway. We will most definitely leave the bikes at my relatives and use Uber or something.

Tonight we were just lying on the couch watching the NBA finals and started talking about how well things have worked out for us. If you’ve followed our story you know Kirsten is estranged from her family. We have a great sex life. A little on the wild side but the love we feel for each other is something special. She asked me once when we had our first “falling out” if I could “spend like the next 50 years with a 6’ tall blonde ‘tranny’ that is crazy in love with you.” The answer is of course I can’t even begin to imagine my life without her.

Sharing a bottle of Jack, we watched the Cavs get beat again. We both agreed they will probably get swept. She played basketball in high-school and knows a lot more than I do about it. If you remember, football was what I was best at although I was able to dunk. We both agreed Golden State has too much going for them.

With the game over, I ask her what she would like to do. Giving me that “look” she says “Silly… I just wanna fuck my future husband senseless tonight.”

Leaning over she pulls my workout shorts down and buries her head in my lap. My cock has been hard for quite a while and Kirsten is totally uninhibited tonight. She expertly works my cock over with her mouth and tongue taking me in all the way and slowly moving up and down the shaft. God, I want to cum so bad and she knows it. I can hear her giggling even with my cock in her mouth. She knows where my limits are and keeps me on edge. But soon there is no turning back and I literally explode in her mouth. She tries to swallow all of it but gags and laughing about it licks my cock clean. Fuck, her tongue feels so good.

“I love you baby” she says still laughing.

“I love you too” want to go upstairs?

“Yeah.”

We head up to our bedroom. When we reach to top of the stairs Kirsten jumps on me from the front and wraps her long legs tightly around me. As she kisses me I carry her into the bedroom and lay her on the bed. She is wearing very short black workout shorts similar to what she was wearing when we first met. She pulled her t-shirt over her head and threw it aside when we were still downstairs so she’s naked except for her shorts. Her cock is very hard and after pulling down her shorts it’s my turn to go to work on her. She’s not the only one who can suck cock like an expert and soon I have her writhing and screaming, begging me to let her come. She has grabbed my head and wrapped her long legs around me. I’m not going anywhere, not that I want to, so I continue to drive her wild. Soon she cums and I’m able to swallow almost all of it. Then I lick up what’s left.

For a long time afterward we just lie there together. We talk about our wedding and what it will be like to grow old together. She says “I don’t think we’ll ever grow old. I can’t imagine my life without you Andy. I hope you don’t mind me saying this but I hope that when we are old and life is shitty we somehow die together. I want to be with you whenever that happens.”

“A lot of couples die within hours of each other Kirsten. Maybe that will happen with us. I couldn’t live without you either.”

“No I mean I hope we die together. I don’t mean suicide, I just want to be with you when it happens. I’ve never really believed in God although I think there’s something beyond this. If not, then I want my last moment to be with you baby.”

Continuing, you say “Do you remember the night we did it on my motorcycle? We could have been killed. I wasn’t afraid. And I could tell you weren’t either. I guess having you fuck me one last time is how I’d like to leave this earth. You have made my life wonderful, Andy.”

“Yeah, I understand what you mean. But I think that will be a long time from now.”

“Sorry for being so morbid Andy. I didn’t mean it like that. I just love you so much.”

“No, I know exactly what you mean Kirsten. I love you.”

It’s been awhile and we are both beginning to recover. Kirsten looks over at me and says “You know what I’m thinking?”

“You want to watch the highlights of the game on ESPN?” I say laughing.

“No silly, I want you to fuck me. I don’t care what you do to me. I want you so bad, Andy. I was thinking we could get killed in Detroit and I’d be thinking shit, why didn’t we fuck each other more when we had the chance? If I wasn’t drunk, I’d have you tie me up downstairs. But I don’t think I’d make it.”

“I’ve got an idea Kirsten. But it’s something we’ve never done before.”

“What is it, honey?”

“Let me ride YOU this time. Just lie there baby. I’ll take care of everything.”

“You mean you’re gonna let me fuck you in the ass?”

“Well since you said it like that… Yeah.”

“Wow baby. You’re still a ‘virgin’ that way. That is SO special to me! I don’t know what to say. Do you know what you’re doing?”

“You’ve ridden me countless times Kirsten and, well, I kind of figured you would help.”

Giggling you say “Sure Andy. I still don’t know what to say. This is really awesome. You better get some of that stuff. Let me help you get ready then you can lower yourself onto me. I love this, baby.”

As Kirsten goes to work I realize how great it feels. I’m very excited and my cock shows it.

“I dunno Andy, maybe you should save yourself for our wedding night” you say giggling. Then “Fuck, you are so tight! It may hurt a little at first. Just try to relax.”

Facing her I gradually lower myself down onto her cock. She helps guide it in and at first it’s a little painful but then she’s inside me. I think about how this is what she feels when I fuck her and that makes me super turned on. What a thing to share with the person you love.

“You’re doing fine sweetie. Now remember you are the one in control. Just move your ass up and down on me, you’ve seen me do it to you God knows how many times. Just do the same thing.”

Slowly I ride her cock. She responds instantly and I can feel the pressure on my prostate. I’ve only ever felt that when I’ve fingered myself or stuck something up there while jacking off. But there’s no comparison to this.

I discover that I can play with her nipples which she loves and it doesn’t take very long before we are both getting close to orgasm. She has been stroking my cock as well and I feel like I’m going to come at any second. I can also tell she is about to cum. Kirsten just smiles at me. Soon we reach the point of no return and she cums inside me as I shoot my load all over her tummy and breasts. God was that for real? It’s hard for me to describe. Knowing that was her inside me. Feeling her warm cum. I collapse on top of her and she takes me in her arms. Holding me she says “I love you baby.”

“I love you too.”

After we separate, we lie next to each other. She gently touches my face and says “That was awesome Andy. You did great. I mean it.”

Totally exhausted, we eventually drift off to sleep. I’m not sure I’ve ever felt closer to you Kirsten.

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 06-08-2017 at 04:43 AM.