View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Post So I just got home

From the local RSL (Return Service League) which is basically a 3 story pub/club. Being easter weekend, and saturday is the only night people could drink cos it is closed friday/sunday and they would have to work tuesday, I though "hey this could be a good shot at trying to find someone". What the hell is wrong with my country?

Seriously Australia is a country where men are second to women. We are forced to settle for something less (ie a woman could be 80kg and get a muscly guy, but an overweight guy can't even land a girl with the same body fat percentage). It's all become 'man must please woman. Woman runs everything. Woman can be fat and get hot guy, but chubby guy can not get anything but the dreggs at the bottom of the barrel'. Now, before you get all judgemental on me saying "it's the personality that counts raven." and "you shouldn't judge others by their looks raven" you should understand. I'm not that picky. I KNOW it's the personality that's important, but all the women around my age were all taken by jocks (that is, muscly men who fit the current fad of what is "good looking", such as muscle guys and emo kids). The only thing that was left was the old women and the "omfg is that a whale or a girl" women.

I'm not being that judgemental am I? Since when was it so wrong to have a little bit of a standard when it comes to women? Chubby is okay yeah cos I'm not the smallest guy myself, but when in the HELL did it become so god damned hard to find ANYONE!?? NO girl there wanted to talk to me or have anything to do with me. I must have danced with at least 10 girls within the time period of an hour or so, but all of them went off thinking they were too good for me. There is a song by Korn called BBK, and the lyrics of this song ring true for me more than most could ever know. They say "There's nothing wrong wanting to be loved, is there something wrong with me?". Is there? All I want is somebody to call my own that will love me unconditionally as I would them. Don't have to be the greatest looking thing around, they just have to have a similar personality type to mine. Female, M2F. Doesn't matter.

By the way, I HATE going out drinking so this just shows how much fucking effort I'm putting in but getting nothing back. GOD I hate Australia.

See this is why Japan is the superior country. There, the women try everything they can to please the MEN. To get the MAN'S attention. I can't wait until I die cos I'm being reincarnated as a Japanese boy. That way, I can get a cute (kawaii) girlfriend in high school who will make me boxed lunches (bento) every day just to prove how much she loves me.

FUCK