View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

moonwalkermoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Well guys and girls,

this is a qurestion that will never be answered to anyone's satisfaction. As new people join the community they will, sooner or later, start to ask these type questions.

The point is, for a straight man being considered gay is something he would want to avoid under all circumstances. Certainly I would, because I cannot imagine any kind of sexual contact with an adult male, the only exception being if he were young enough or definitely feminine.

It's of no interest to me what others think of me. It's how I perceive myself and I don't want to consider myself gay. But I happily concede to every man to be gay!

That said it's not so much the physical aspects but the male behaviour and way of thinking and acting. A woman has quite a different nature and the more a guy tends toward that female nature the sooner I could consider sexual contacts.

As far as T-girls are concerned, I love T-girls. I may even say I am addicted to T-girls. They fascinate me because they are, from my point of view, definitely women and they have this wonderful extra gift that I love equally much. It makes them so very special. That's why T-girls once they have gone through an SRS i.e once they have their penis removed are not of interest to me any more.

Summarizing it: No, I am NOT gay but I could very well imagine being happily married to a T-girl.

Does that make any sense? Maybe I'm talking rubbish.

Anyway,

Have fun!