View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default transexual love

Quote:
Originally Posted by WudLuv2try View Post
I think it's very true that 'sexuality' is like spectrum, like Leggman81 says...

There's 'Male' in one end, and then there's 'Female' on the other end. And in between, myriads of possibilities.

I think the special thing about Trans-sexuality is that it explores the possibilities in betweens... and not be extreme.
The following is part of an erotic story I have written about transexuality.

Randolph finished breakfast and sat down at his laptop computer to work on his journal. As he thought about the events of last evening, he began to wonder about his sexuality. The experience with Kim rattled his mind. Was he gay? It never entered his mind that she was a shemale until she revealed herself. Everything about her seemed female, her looks, her voice and her demeanor. Yet, once he got over the shock of seeing her cock, he enjoyed sucking it. He thought to himself, if I am gay, why do I love Misha and love having sex with her? If I am not gay why do I like sex with Kim? He thought about these seemingly conflicting feeling for sometime without resolving anything.

He decided to go for a walk, perhaps he to get a better idea of how to relate to these feelings. He began thinking of an article he read about chimpanzees and Bonobos. Sex for Chimps is pretty much fucking a female Chimp in heat.
The Bonobos are different, they exchange sexual favors with various members of the group. Apparently, it is there way of resolving conflicts without violence. They pair off to mate and have babies but they also enjoy sex with male and female partners. Randolph thought perhaps humans were originally more like Bonobos before religion and culture established rules and mores to control our behavior. If that is the case then his pleasure with Kim does not mean he is gay but it can be natural to love someone sexually when the energy is right.
Amazingly, he has met two people who also seem to believe this way, who love sharing their sexuality with people they like. Randolph was beginning to feel that this is a very good way to experience sexual pleasure.