View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ocinteeni will become famous soon enoughocinteeni will become famous soon enough

All I can say is it is easier for me to post this advice knowing that I will not be acting out or doing any of which I am saying. And because of this cirumstance it is easy for me to say what should be done.

First, to be fair to your girlfried that you are with right now. She also wants to be fullfiled in her life love/affection/etc., just like you do with love from a transexual. To continue to be with her is just leading her on, that really isn't fair. As far as the rest is concerned, you seem to be honest with yourself about what it is you want, now the hard part is letting the people that you care about know. There is no simple way of doing this, you just do it. Sadly some people might not think of you the same way. This is the way the world is period. Luckily the people that still feel the same towards you are the people that truly love you and are your friend. I could only imagine those sorts of people you would get closer to because you are more completely honest with them.

Also I have to say I commend you on trying to change your life to live honestly with yourself, I hope all works out for you.