View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink
Default Sex Toys That Are Out of This World!

Over the last four years I have accumulated quite a sex toy collection. Most of them are dildoes, vibrators and butt plugs that I use for solo fun and to prepare myself for anal play with a partner. I have purchased a Fleshlight with an anal cap and play with it occasionally. Most of the time I use my Fleshlight while I'm impaled on one of my dildoes which can produce some incredibly sensual results. This is a link to a new product caled an Alien Fleshlight.

It's maybe the weirdest sex toy I've ever seen and "out of this world" but what's the harm in some kinky fun amongst consenting adults? I think it's only fair that someone market an alien dildo. I have no idea what a Klingon or Romulan cock looks like but I surfed around a bit and I did find a site that markets "Alien Dildoes" here is what several of them look like! I may order the one in the middle. The dong on the right might prove to challenging.

I'll be dressing up as a slutty Vulcan for Halloween.

Melissa
Attached Thumbnails
alienflesh.jpg   Elite.jpg   Alien.jpg