View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
Don't take my word for it. Take Obama's... well at least the one on the right
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOaLLdpVzAs
Of course, neither of the two words "constitutional" and "unconstitutional" appear even one time in the video you posted. But don't let that get in the way of trying to make your point ... a point that has nothing to do with what I wrote.

As for the "individual mandate," irrespective of whether Obama changed his position on it, are you willing to admit to the fact that the concept was first developed by Republicans back in 1989 and introduced in the U.S. Senate as an alternative to the Clinton healthcare plan later. And that when it was introduced by Republicans, the penalty for failure to buy insurance was actually a fine equal to the lowest-cost premium available on the market for insurance, and being forced to enroll in a plan, and an escalating penalty over time for refusal (unlike the measly penalty in so-called "ObamaCare"). Or, as is typical, will you simply ignore the fact or, even more typical, just go on to some other topic and pretend I never posted this?