Thread: Becky from UK
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I have chosen three pictures from each of Becky's sets on Shemale Yum, and pictures without her cock out are definitely part of the mix. I do have more of these to post, but perhaps I should wait until you let me know that you're ready to cum again?
Your thoughtfulness is most appreciated.

I think Yum, Bob and Frank are some of the best as far covering the whole wide range - from tease to cum. There are other sites out there too of course, particularly of the Asian girls. I guess I'm just a little nit picky...

Now another thing that drives me crazy, as I've said before is the sloppiness in the photography. It doesn't take much to clean up a background or to pay attention to what's happening in the viewfinder no matter how hot the girl in front of your lens is. I've seen sets posted where it looks as if every single frame shot is in the set - and I mean images that were not focused or exposed properly. A little attention to detail can go a long way.

Rant over...that's just the pro in me talking.

Okay - I do believe I feel my strength returning!