Thread: I give up
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbsie View Post

I think you're right though, hankhavelock. I think the west has a lot to learn from the rest of the world. But we're too arrogant to listen
Nah, my man... some of us are not afraid to listen and to bask in the communities we're suddenly a part of :-) Anyways, you're a good old Aussie (as I understand it), and I'm a bloody Dane... let's hook up here in Jkt and go charm the dames ;-) This is your region, mano!

But I dig all your hang ups on neoconservatism and the inherent fascism that is within that ungodly way of thinking and doing. Unfortunately they may come into power once again if the liberal Americans don't pull their act totally together.

And untill that happens Bionca and friends will continue to have a nasty time out on the town... because this is not about the horrors of dating on a personal level only... this is about backwards societies pointing fingers at the weirdos. And in the morale of George Bush and his holy wife and frontrunners every one here is an insaniac who deserves ridicule and stoning...

They'd make such good muslims... in the bad way that is...

Peace!

H