Thread: I give up
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogryn1313 View Post
I don't really know what a date is like. Because I haven't really been on a date. I have only taken a girl out two or three times for movie and dinner. When it comes to fliritng, dating, etc, my experience is very limited. Some people go out on lots of dates a year. Not me. I've not even spoken to a woman in three years.

What happens with me is eventually I find a girl I like or she likes me. And we spend sometime talking and hanging out. Maybe one little date like I described. Then we become a couple. At this point there isn't any "dating." Oh we'll go out and do stuff together. But it isn't like dating since we are "together." And then it falls apart and I'm back to square one not knowing how to impress a woman, how a date ought to be, etc.

It's all one big frustrating and disappointing game.
You know, I think every transwoman I know would give their left tit for a relationship to happen like this. I don't think you guys know how tough it is to go out on something so simple as a date.