View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb Snakes

I have caught snakes with bare hands scores of times. But that has got little to do with hypnotism. Its rather the quickness of my hand, and keeping the snake distracted by some movement of the other hand. In this conjuncture, let me warn those who are enthusiastic, never mess with big adult snakes. As such, dont mess with snakes at all. Baby snakes can also deliver deadly doses of neurotoxin. Fully developed adult snakes and ancient snakes are quite intelligent and some are really proud ones. If you irritate a snake, it generally acts shy. But Big ones get offended and attack straightaway. Some snakes can spit poison over a distance of 15 feet! If that gets in your eyes, you will end up blind. Snakes like S. African Black Mamba "run" and strike people on the head or face! Yeah, really, no kidding there. They like to bite on the face. And adult humans die in a matter of minutes.

Cobra bites are loaded with neurotoxin. This poison attacks the central nervous system and paralyses it. People can't breath and the heart stops pumping blood. So death comes swiftly. I know of a reckless fellow who was handling a venomous snake. He got bit in the arm and taken to the hospital. But no antivenom was available at that time. He was immediately put in a heart lung ventilator machine. After 72 hours of being unconscious, he came to. What an amazing stroke of Luck! The neurotoxin present in the venom attacked his heart and lungs and temporarily paralysed them. The heart-lung machine supported him during that time. After 72 hours, the poison dissolved and became ineffective and the bodily functions returned to normal. This is nothing short of a miracle.