View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

I start off by liberating my breasts from the confines of my tight shirt. The top button is undone, followed by the one below it. My ample bosom spills out in a lacy pink bra, but why stop there? One by one the remaining buttons are released, then I remove my shirt and toss it to the crowd. Oh, I'm sure whoever catches it will love to sniff it.

Next is the skirt. Not too quickly though, I want to dance around close to the edge of the stage first, waving my hips in the faces of those in the front row. The attentive ones catch a split second glimpse of my panties, pink and lacy just like my bra, but only for a brief moment before I coyly hide it beneath my skirt. For now, I drop to the floor of the stage to grant them a good view of my cleavage.

"Do you like what you see?" I ask everyone on the microphone, "Well, if you behave just right, one of you will get lucky tonight." I then lean closer to the edge of the stage, scanning the audience with my widening eyes. "No, I am the princess of this castle and I will say this: it won't just be one guy. Ten, twenty, maybe even ALL of you will get lucky. For now, I'd like a volunteer to join me on this stage."