Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Emily and Jane - Part 1

This is a 3 part story. I would like to give credit to tlover and blueraven for the idea for the this story. Enjoy.

It is the 26th century. Human genetics has advanced to the point where anyone born male or female can change to a shemale without undergoing surgery. The change is not reversible, can only be done once, and must be done before age 20. I was born male, but always knew, from an early age, that I wanted to be a shemale.
At age 18 I underwent the procedure to be a shemale. My name is now Emily and I am 20 years old. I am 5’ 8� tall. I have long blonde waist length hair, hazel eyes, and sensuous full lips. My measurements are 36C-23-34. I have a 7� long circumcised cock, a bum that looks like Vaniity’s, and long shapely legs that just won’t quit. I love to dress in a loose skirt, halter-top and high heels. I never wear a bra or panties. I prefer shemales to the other two sexes, but I also have a weakness for beautiful females. My favourite activities are sucking cock and having a cock fuck my ass.
Not long ago I was out on a hot summer afternoon, walking down a street in my city. Then I saw her. She was a vision of loveliness and perfection. She had long dark hair, a small nose, beautiful lips, and a slight Asian appearance. Her tits were full and round and jiggled as she walked. Her waist was narrow and flared out to her swaying hips. I knew immediately that I just had to meet her, but how. Fortunately for me a pedestrian came running out of nowhere and in between us which caused both us to sidestep in the same direction. We collided with each other, and my coffee spilled onto her. As I looked up at her face I found myself gazing into the most mesmerizing deepest bluest eyes that I had ever seen. I instantly went weak in my knees and tried to stammer out an apology.
Jane graciously accepted my apology and my offer of a place to clean her skirt and blouse. My apartment was just two blocks away and we soon arrived there. As soon as we got into my apartment I had Jane take off her skirt and blouse so that I could wash them. She was a little bit shy so I told her to use my bedroom and that she could put on a robe that was hanging behind the door. A minute or so later and Jane was back in the livingroom, wearing my robe and handing me her clothes to wash. I disappeared into the bathroom to throw her clothes into the washer and came out to rejoin her.
When I came out Jane was sitting on my couch. The robe I had provided was short and I got quite an eyeful of her long beautiful shapely legs. I got an instant hard-on and had to turn away so she wouldn’t see it. I at least I hoped that my loose skirt would hide my erect cock. I wasn’t sure if Jane saw my reaction to her, but she told me that I should sit down beside her. Nervous with excitement I took a seat near her. As I sat down my skirt tented up and I saw Jane’s eyes go wide. I thought that was it, Jane’s going to demand her clothes back, go running out, and I’ll never see her again.