View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

i guess my fantasy plays out like this...
i'm about 19 or so and i was adopted at a young age to a single mum. catch is the adopted mother is allanah starr but i don't know who she really is..anyway its a lot easier for me to type it out like a short story like how it plays out in my mind but of course it'll be me in the story =]. right here goes;

I was in my room clearing some stuff out because mum had told me to. we decided that we wanted to clear up the house of stuff that was old and wasn't really worth keeping and taking it somewhere like a charity..as i'm going through my stuff i find old photos of me about 5 or six with mum at the zoo and other places. "Jackson? you getting the stuff sorted?" i heard mum shout from her room. "yeah gimme a sec" i said as i threw the last few things in the box and carried it out and placed it out in the hallway. i was about to return back to my room when i noticed a box labeled trash but there was just a load of old videos in it.
Curiousity getting the better of me i grabbed the box and took it back to my room, sitting down on the bed i started to go through the videos.
after a bit i found a video labeled 'Private'... i got interested and put it in the video player. it started playing and mum came into shot and set on the bed. my eyes were glued to the tv. mum started to undressed slowly and seductive. Right not my eyes are bugging out but i feel something stirring in my pants and knew i was getting a boner. the video continued and suddenly my mum reached into her pants pocket and brought out a pair of boxers..it took a couple of seconds but i finally realised that they were a pair of my boxers, she smelled them and started stirring moaning "oooh...jax..ooh". my cock was rock hard and getting painful. in the video mum had taken off her pants and was in some dark purple silk panties.i thought i saw a bulge in her crotch but played it off as a trick of the camera. that is until she took off her panties in one quick movement and threw them away.....i sat there shocked and unable to move at all just staring..my mum...had a cock!?. at that point my mind registered two things. one was that my mother had a cock and was stroking it while moaning my name. and two was that my boner had gotten even harder if that was possible. this train of thought didn't last long though as i heard my mum open my door.
after that everything seemed to move in slow motion. i looked from the tv to her and she did the opposite. her eyes widened at the video and rushed to the tv and turned it off "Jackson!! why were you watching that video?!" she seemed more embarressed than angry. i looked down in shame but found myself staring at my boner instead, which i poorly tried to cover up with my hands.
mum sighed and walked over to me "honey...its alright to get one of those its a sign you're a man". i looked at her and just asked one thing. "you have a cock?"..she looked taken a-back for a second and stood up slowly and undid the buttons on her jeans..she pulled slightly and there it was. popping out of her jeans was a cock nestled between her legs. i looked at it in shock/awe.. i leaned forward to get a closer look and without thinking i reached out and grabbed it. it was softer than mine and more....femanine that's the only way to decribe it i started giving it a few strokes in intrigue, all the while i was stroking mum she was moaning slightly. i saw her shiver slightly in pleasure from my hand and something in my mind switched. as fast as i took her cock in my hand i took it straight into my mouth and clumsly started to suck her cock. "J-Jackson! what are you doing?"..i stopped for a second and said looking up at her "sucking your cock..since the video i couldn't help myself"..she looked down at me and smiled. leading me over to my bed she sat down and slid her jeans and panties all the way off and put them to one side. "now you can continue" her said quietly. i didn't waste anytime and to her back into my mouth. my mum staring to finger through my hair and pull my head towards she more slightly with each thrust of her hips "oh god yeah thats it Jax" my mind was going a mile a minute with thoughts the biggest one being 'i'm sucking my mum's cock' which strangly just my boner rock hard. as i continued to suck i could feel that mum was close to cumming as her thrust became for violent. "Jax i'm gonna cum get ready" she breathed out with each thrust. after a little while longer she thrusted one last time, screaming in pure pleasure and started pumping hot cum straight into my mouth. at first my gag reflex kicked in and i wanted it out of my mouth but as i tasted it i liked it and started swallowing it. after one last pump of cum my mum's cock popped out of my mouth and onto her stomach covered in saliva and semen. "Jackson...that felt amazing" she puffed out finally. i looked over her body while she caught her breath leaning over to her side.. her curvy hips, her cock, her beautiful breats rising and falling which each huff and puff. and finally her ass. i stared at it for a long time until i heard mum say "are you ok jackson?....i know what we just did was very strange and if you feel weird about it i understa-" she was quickly silenced as she felt my hand gliding over her ass. "w-what are you doing?". i looked at her with a sly grin "getting my pleasure". she instantly knew what i was talking about and lay down on her front. i positioned myself and when i was ready i took my cock in my hand and started to push into her butt. after a small gasp from myself and my mum i knew it was safe to push all the way in. and once i did my mind blew up in pure pleasure. it was so warm yet not uncomforatble at all in fact my mind was shouting at me to continue.
after a couple of seconds i started to pull back. only to push back even further and harder than before. asoon after, i started fucking her properly and hard. i saw her moaning into the bed with each thrust and got an idea. i pulled out quickly to her surprise and grabbed her waist and flipped her over.
mum was shocked for a second ad what happened and asked as i was putting my cock back in her ass "why did you flip me?" and i just answered "coz i want to see your face and body"...she smiled warmly for a second before it was replaced by pleasure again as i started fucking her again.
after a couple more mintues i looked down at her breasts bouncing around grratly and then down to her cock slapping against mine and her stomachs. i could feel i was getting close to an orgasm and wanted to have another too so i grabbed her cock and began jerking strongly. "oh oh oh jax i'm gonna-" she pipped out "i know me too" i said back to her increasing my thrusts.
and with a cry of pleasure like no other i rammed my cock as far into her as i could and started spilling my semen into her, at the same time her hadher second orgasm and started pumping it out spilling over my hand. after a couple more thrusts it ended and i fell forward onto my mum and started breathing heavily...
no one said anything for a while then i looked up finally and said one thing
"i love you so much mum".

well lol there we go my fantasy in story for mso EVERYBODY can enjoy it hope you do like it