View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Trogdor Send a message via Yahoo to Trogdor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Well. the truth is this:
If we look totally like any other woman, you will not know we are Ts
{cuties are only a small % of Ts women}

I never get taken to be anything other than a Day-1 woman,
which makes me totally invisible to potentially interested men.
I'm in a long tern relationship so that fact does not bother me either way. But if I was single I still wouldn't care. I want people to like me for the person I am, not because I have a penis.
A penis is a rubbish reason to date. Sure, its funny when I walk through my lounge, naked, on the wat to my shower, waving my penis up and down, making:woo woo woo noises.
It's even funny the second or third time...
But after then, you really need a lot more to base a relationship on.

Long term relationships....well a lot of my friends met their partners when they didn't quite look the way they do now. Didn't quite pass. Early days. Still some / a lot of their male past apparent.
Their male partners dated them for who they were not for the external appearance.
Would you date a recent transitioned trans woman if she occasionally had a 5? clock shadow...

Finally, I only know a few trans friends who go on trans dating sites.
They are there to EXCLUSIVELY date other trans....

The rest of us don't need to
or more importantly, don't want to meet a man who we perceive to be fixated about that part of our bodies we loath...
sorry, did not know wanting to be with an attractive person in arelationship was so evil and horrible. Did not realize how selfish I am.