View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

One fantasy I have of being caught would be for me to be on my hands and knees and a shemale fucking me from behind. We would be on a bed with both of us facing the door. As we're both going at it real hard with her squealing in delight and me moaning and groaning with pleasure the door opens. The person who walks in is someone that we both know and this person disapproves immensely of both shemales and anal sex. The person who walks in sees us his/her eyes grow wide and he/she starts stammering and muttering and then turns bright red. We (my lover) don't stop, but keep on going at maybe even just a little more enthusiastically. The person that walks in is so embarrassed that he/she can't say anything coherently and he/she spins around and stalks out of the room slamming the door on the way out. Of course the two of us will start laughing at the shock and discomfort that we caused and we will collapse on the bed unable to continue fucking for the next little while. When we do recover we will finish what we were doing, then get dressed, go downstairs to confront the person who walked in uninvited, and see if we can cause him/her more embarrassment.