View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

No one can kiss like Shawn. Her lips are softer and more sensuous than any others I’ve ever touched. My whole attention is focused on her even though there is another woman trying to satisfy my lust. I moan as Shawn’s tongue caresses mine. Then I gasp with disappointment as she takes her lips from mine.

I quickly understand what she’s doing when she drops her head to my lap. I moan again as two tongues lick along the full length of my cock. And then all I can feel Shawn’s tongue. Once more all my attention is concentrated on her. I run a hand down her smooth, warm back to her firm, pretty, little bottom. I slip a couple fingers between her cheeks and feel a wetness. Shawn flinches momentarily at my touch and then relaxes again.

I understand at that moment what she’s been through and yet she’s still pleasuring me. I know who I want to be with. All I want to do right now is get Shawn home. I want to kiss her and hold her forever and make love to her.

My impending orgasm brings me back to what is happening right now. I’m so close to shooting my load. I don’t want Boss lady to have any of it. I slide my free hand down to cock. I wiggle my hips a bit to get room to manoeuvre and then push my cock towards Shawn so that only she can have access to it.