View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Much like before when Ila was sucking the boss lady, she tried to time her thrusts to match his sucking of Burly guy's cock. Pushing forward into him at the same time he takes that larger cock into his mouth, she notices that Ila is enjoying the slow speed and remains at that pace.

But with a hole that tight, it is only a matter of time before she puts more force behind it, gradually building up to the spurting of her cum. Without warning, she starts going faster, rocking Ila back and forth at the same time. Burly guy's cock is ready to get hard again and he lets Ila know it by shoving it deeper into his mouth, one hand holding him by the hair to keep his head still.

On the rack, the beating has gone too far. I am tired from struggling. My butt is throbbing with pain and my cock hangs limply. Then I hear Tattooed guy shout at someone, and turn my head slightly to see that Shorty is in the room.

“Enough! You were told not to abuse Princess. Now get out or I’ll tell the boss what you did. I’ll probably tell her anyway.” I hear him say. A feeling of relief comes over me. I am sure Tattooed guy will continue beating me to the point of bleeding had Shorty not interfered, indicating some kind of dissension between them. But how far does that dissension go, and can I take advantage of it? Does it involve the boss lady and Burly guy too? I keep quiet and listen to how Tattooed guy responds.