View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

To Shawn’s surprise Tattooed guy didn’t initially didn’t answer her and when he did his voice was soothing. He ran his fingers lightly over her bottom and that time they didn’t feel rough. “You sure are beautiful, Princess,” Tattooed guy said in soft voice. “Your skin is so soft and smooth and warm. It’s no wonder your boyfriend is so protective of you.”

Tattooed guy continued to run his fingers lightly over Shawn’s body. She sighed deeply when he ran a finger between her bum cheeks to gently massage her rosebud. She heard him heave a sigh as he said, “Such a shame I’ve got to do this.”

Shawn stiffened at the words. Tattooed guy went out the door. When he returned a couple minutes later he was carrying a wide leather belt in one hand and a long strip of cloth in his other hand. He was beside Shawn in two strides. In one quick motion he had dropped the belt and simultaneously wrapped the cloth around Shawn’s mouth and tied it in back, effectively gagging her.

I felt a tingling that started in my toes and quickly moved up legs and into my groin. Boss lady was clenching and releasing my cock with her body and rapidly bringing me to a climax. I tried to hold off, but couldn’t. I drove my cock deep into her. I started coming so hard that I could no longer suck Burly guy’s cock. Squirt after squirt went into the woman. She moaned and then groaned her pleasure and then said, “Oh yeah, boyfriend, fuck my ass. Fill me with your hot sperm.”

Burly guy, turned-on by the action below him, started fucking my mouth while I was coming in his boss. He made several quick thrusts and then groaned. I felt his cock swell up. His first squirt blasted into my mouth. I swallowed quickly. He squirted three more times. I couldn’t keep up with him and some of his come leaked out the corner of my mouth. He gave one more grunt and then pulled his cock out.