View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

It’s good to be “007.” In what other movies does the hero get to sleep with so many different women?

There’s been a James Bond film festival on today. Not getting much work done. Just got done watching “Goldfinger” (1964). Bond’s main “love interest” was the infamous “Pussy Galore” (Honor Blackman ) but perhaps the most iconic image from the movie was Shirley Eaton as the girl who is killed by gold paint.

Shirley was born in 1937, in Edgware, Middlesex, England. She is still alive and was featured on the cover of “Life” magazine right after the movie was released. She is without a doubt my favorite of the “Bond Girls.”

(Have never made love to a woman covered in gold paint. Tried to talk my wife into doing this. She went out to our garage and came back with a can of gold spray paint. Shit. That stuff is really hard to get off… Especially from my hair. )
Attached Thumbnails
Goldfinger_Golden-girl-1024x725.jpg   shirley4.jpg   bond-girls-classic-beauty.jpg