View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

This belongs in the “retro” thread because… it’s from 1981! This is Heather Thomas of “The Fall Guy” which ran until 1985 or ‘86. I have only seen the show in repeats but elsewhere on this site I have told the story of how I got to meet her years later as a little kid. I must have been 6 or 7 at the most and went with my dad to something. I still have the autographed picture. I’m sure I was a little shit but I remember her as being really sweet and talking with me. My dad thought she was pretty awesome (of course he did). I would have liked to have had her as my babysitter. But no luck.

Anyway, I think Heather is gorgeous, one of the most beautiful women of all time, and easily ranks with any of my “current” celebrity crushes (as in the ones I “totally have it bad for”). They would include Dove Cameron, Hayley Williams, and Taylor Swift. No kidding… All of whom are younger than me. Hayley and my wife are about the same age.

My biggest "crushes" who were around before I was would include, Heather (of course), Loni Anderson, Farrah, Francoise Hardy, and Sharon Tate. Of these five, the only one younger than my mom and dad would be Heather. I know because I checked. Susan Anton (a few posts above also should be on that list). She is maybe a year younger than my mom. So would I date someone my parent's age? Fuck yes. If I wasn't married of course.

Curiously, I own this poster. I helped a friend’s mom get set up on something called “eBay” which was new at the time (showing my age now…). He was also into “retro” stuff and knew I had met her. So this poster being “rare” (the pink bikini is the “famous” one) he decided to get it for me. I have a lot of sports collectibles and keep it with that stuff. It is rolled up and in perfect condition.

(Just noticed it's signed "Jody." That's because she played stuntwoman Jody Banks on "Fall Guy." That is a very old GMC pickup--the kind with the exploding gas tank I think--this was worse than the infamous "Pinto." They had several "jump trucks" for stunts and then "show" trucks like this one.)
Attached Thumbnails
heather.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 11-18-2019 at 07:39 PM.