View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default My Babysitters, Nancy and Sasha

Just before we moved back to Michigan, my mom and dad went into Manhattan to celebrate something. I don’t remember what it was but they had to get a babysitter for me.

There was one babysitter, Nancy, that I really liked. She was a cheerleader and played volleyball at the local high-school. With me being in first grade, there wasn’t anything that was going to happen between us but still she was really cute. And a young woman. Not like the girls in my class. But also NOT like my mom either.

Nancy was always really nice to me and I think she knew I had a “crush” on her. She used to call me her “boyfriend.” And always let me stay up late and watch TV and stuff. She was tall and blonde, and to a six year old probably looked like a movie star. I was always well behaved for Nancy. One ‘cause I really liked her. Two, she probably could’ve beaten the crap out of me.

Her real boyfriend, Joe, was the Quarterback for the high-school football team. But even at six I was beginning to grow. He must have noticed my athletic ability even then because he often played catch with me. Teaching me about the game. Showing me plays. Explaining what each player did. And telling me what it was really like on the field. He knew how to tackle and block as well and let me practice on him. He always took it easy on me but one time he knocked me down really hard. I got back up and charged at him. He laughed and said “That was pretty good Andy. When you get bigger you’re gonna put someone on their ass. I hope I never have to play against you.”

My parents and I went to his games. He ended up playing for a college in the East. I followed his career as I got older. Of course I also got to see Nancy at all the games so it was awesome. I credit both of them for helping me get started in life. Not just sports. They were great friends and role models for a little kid.

Unfortunately, Nancy was busy this Saturday night… Damn!

My mom and dad didn’t know what to do. They thought I was too young to stay alone. So they told me they would get “Mrs. Woody” (yes, that was really her name ) from next door to babysit me.

“Mrs. Woody” was mean and like 70 years old. She would always yell at us whenever we played baseball or football in our yard. And she hated it when we would ride our bikes and play music.

“No way!” I screamed. “I want Nancy!”

I don’t think my dad liked “Mrs. Woody” either so he said “Honey, can’t you find someone else?”

My mom tried calling around but the only person she could find was “Sasha.” He was also in high-school and was considered “different” by the other kids. I had seen him in a musical once with Nancy. He was very good looking with long hair but more in the way that Nancy was. I had met him before and he seemed like a nice guy. I didn’t like that other kids sometimes made fun of him.

Anyway “Sasha” became my babysitter for that night. He was really cool and we watched movies together. I was amazed that he knew so much. He was really smart too and we talked about all kinds of things. One of the movies was an old black and white horror movie and of course the girl ends up getting captured by the “evil scientist” or whatever and tied up.

Sasha must have noticed that I was really interested in this scene. Also I’m sure he noticed something else too. But no, this story isn’t going there. Besides, really, nothing ever happened.

Afterward he asked me if I liked the movie. I felt I could be open with him for some reason so I told him I really liked the part where the girl was tied up adding that I was glad she was rescued at the end.

It was still a couple hours before my parents were expected home. I asked Sasha if he had ever tied a girl up. He said no but he often wished he could be tied up. Once in rehearsal he got tied up too tightly and they had to find a knife or scissors to free him. It took a while. He said that it was exciting to be helpless and wondered if he would ever escape.

We both laughed. There was a pause. I looked in his eyes. They were really blue. Kind of like Nancy’s. And he was a lot smaller than her boyfriend, Joe.

I don’t know why but suddenly I asked him if I could tie him up. I wasn’t really thinking. Sasha giggled and said “Sure. But you better untie me before your mom and dad get back!”

Gathering rope from our garage, I did my best to tie Sasha to a chair in the kitchen. He pretended to be a “damsel in distress” and struggled and pleaded with me not to “torture” him. It gave me a funny feeling all over (but a good one… ) and my little dick swelled. Kind of like when I saw girls tied up on TV or around Nancy.

We had just gotten started when we heard my dad’s car coming into the driveway. “Oh Shit!” Sasha said without thinking. I knew that was a bad word but already knew all of them anyway so I just giggled.

“Better untie me Andy.”

I quickly untied Sasha and we put the rope away and made sure everything was exactly like it was. We both knew what we did was sort of “naughty” but like I said nothing happened. My mom and dad came in through the garage into the house then up to the living room and saw us watching TV together. I was snuggled up against Sasha.

“Awww… isn’t that cute!” my mom said. “Did you two have a good time?”

“Yeah mom. Sasha was awesome” I said smiling at him.

Later that year my dad was transferred back to Michigan. I never saw any of them again. I think of Nancy and Sasha a lot even today. They would be about 11 or 12 years older than me. I’m glad they were a part of my life. I did follow Nancy’s boyfriend Joe in college. He was pretty good although never played in the NFL. I credit him for teaching me the game. I’ve often wondered if he ever saw me play years later.

(This is a true story. That's old our house in New Jersey. Bergen County. Jen would know where it was. My dad worked in NYC. I've posted this story here because of the early experiences. I’ve changed the names of course. Except for “Mrs. Woody.” I look back on my friendships with “Nancy” and “Sasha” and realize they both played an important role in my development as a person. )

Last edited by a9127; 09-22-2019 at 04:41 AM.