Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Mötley Crüe - Piece of your Action

One of the first hard rock/heavy metal albums of the early 80’s. “Too Fast for Love” was released in the US by Elektra records two days after I was born. I’m sure my parents played this for me after they brought me home from the hospital…

Favorite songs are this one of course, LiveWire, and Take Me To The Top. I mentioned in an earlier post I had a brief “fling” with learning to play drums about ten years later after seeing “Wayne’s World.” Tommy Lee was my favorite drummer as a kid. Wish I could play like that. As far as I’m concerned, “modern” hard rock started with “Blizzard of Ozz,” “The Number of The Beast,” and this album.

Best YouTube Comments:

“That guitar solo was the sexiest thing I've ever listened to.”

“This music is an orgasm!!!” (Me: You should see her profile pic… )

“Its funny howe (sic) they are like heavy sexual too. "Get a piece of your action." Definitive Crue or to me “should be" or "as it is meant to be." Near metal perfection, and that compliment does not come easy or lightly.” (Me: Did you notice any sexual references in this song? )

“Love the sleaze of this song.”

“Too Fast For Love and Shout at the Devil are by far the best Crue albums. Tommy and Mick's playing ARE the band.”

“They were playing this at a time when record companies were all about new wave, yet these guys were successful in spite of it.”