Thread: Sucking Cock
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

All day today I've been thinking about sucking shecock. Big ones, little ones, skinny ones, those that provide a mouthful, tonsil ticklers, all kinds (OK there is no real big surprise here). I love the thought of being able to put my lips around a cock, sticking it in my mouth and then feeling it getting hard. I think about cocks sliding over my tongue and touching the back of my throat. I think about grasping a cock in my hand and holding onto it while I lick and tease the head with my tongue. I want to slide my tongue all the way along the shaft and then back to the tip again before sliding that beautiful, wonderful, lovely cock back into my mouth. I want to feel my ladyboy cum in my mouth while I greedily suck down all of her lovely nectar. I wish I had a cock in my mouth right now and another one waiting to be sucked right after. I am really shecock obsessed and wish I had one right now.