View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012
dan

Personal, intimate sense of self aesthetic is a complex, delicate subject. I agree with several of you that natural is wonderful. But if a woman finds herself uncomfortable with her look and unasserted socially as a result, the best might be for her to go for bigger, artificial breast. In this context we’re very much talking about women who are in the process of adjusting their physique to their inner feeling of self. I think much more intervention is justified here, when the need is felt.
In terms of aesthetic from my personal point of view, I love either. It depends on the girl. Tiny, little hormone breast can be so adorable, and big, round, generous breast can be gorgeous. It’s exactly as what we see in facial features: it’s the sum total of all parts that creates beauty, not a part in itself seen singularly. Some girls look better with tiny titties, some better with humongous boobs, some either way.
It just reminds me of one of poet Charles Bukowski’s existential questions: “Why is it that some men are born and live in misery, and other spend their lives in humongous breasts?”… Titties are not any more miserable as far as I’m concerned, on the contrary if you live in them…

Last edited by dan; 07-19-2012 at 01:46 AM.