Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default A Surprise Gift (part 4; final part)

A Surprise Gift (part 4; final part)

Laura sat down next to me, with my chest bare and only my boxers on. She took one of my hands and put it on her breast. I captured the nipple between my fingers, through the purple fabric, and slowly caressed it while it grew larger. Her eyes looked right into mine. I reached up to her shoulder and pulled down the strap of her bra, and then brought my lips to her now-erect nipple and kissed it gently, leaving it wet. I went back to kneading it with my fingers while my other hand pulled down the other bra strap. Another nipple presented itself to me, and I kissed it, too, lingering longer to suck gently and make it very erect.

Suddenly, I had an urge to capture this in a drawing. I took my mouth from her breast and whispered in Laura's ear. "Do you think it's crazy," I asked, "that I want to draw you like this, right now?"

Laura told me to work quickly. I ran to get the supplies and sat back down next to her, opening the pad and with only a few quick strokes producing a picture of her beautiful breasts, with ripe, erect nipples glistening. It seemed almost impossible to do with charcoals and pastels, but there it was. She smiled and kissed me and pulled me back to her breasts.

As I continued to suck the nipples and caress the curves of her stunning breasts, I reached down and removed the bra from around her waist, where it had fallen. I pressed her closer to me and then began to move one hand down her side, using my fingertips to trace a seductive path down to the top of her panties. I became even harder, and I imagined that if she were as aroused as me she would be quite wet in those panties. As I got closer to her panties, I felt her tremble. I trembled, too, and I replaced my fingertips with my lips and kissed her from her breasts down her side and just to her hips. I wanted what was in those panties.

Suddenly, Laura pulled my face away from her body and kissed me again. "I'll let you in," she whispered into my ear.

Laura stood up with a fire burning in her eyes. She turned around and bent down slowly, putting her lace-panty-clad, rounded derrière nearly into my face. She began to pull them down, over the black silk stockings, but never opening her legs. The creamy skin of her backside was driving me crazy. When the panties were at her knees she looked back at me and told me to draw, again.

I grabbed the pad and quickly rendered Laura's exquisite ass in charcoals and pastels. When I was done, I asked her if she would look. She quickly pulled the panties up and sat down next to me. My drawing met with her approval, and she kissed me deeply.

"Laura," I said, with a great deal of trepidation, "I need to see all of you. Let me draw every bit of you."

She stuck her tongue in my ear and rubbed her hand over the hardness in my boxers. Again, I thought I would explode. Then she told me to undress her fully.

Again, I began at her breasts. I used my fingers and my mouth to bring them to full arousal. I kissed her front and back, working my way again down to her panties. Her skin felt as if it was on fire ... or perhaps it was my tongue. When I reached the top of her panties once more, I slid my tongue into them, just at the edge. Laura's breathing changed, and she squirmed a little. I turned her around and got on my knees with her on the couch, and continued to kiss her, finding my way to her rear. I bit the edge of her panties and pulled them down with my teeth, until they were just below the soft, inviting crevice. She moaned a bit, and I got harder.

Did I mention that it had been a very long time since I had been with anyone? I began to worry that I might not last. Laura must have sensed this, because she whispered to me that she wanted this and that everything would be fine.

I kissed her behind and gently nuzzled my lips and nose into her crevice. She smelled like an intoxicating mix of flowers and musk, romance and sex. With my tongue, I softly probed her crevice and began to push her legs apart. She moaned softly. I turned her back over and quickly moved up to her mouth to kiss her. I reached down between her legs to feel her wetness.

Laura was wet. I felt a slippery, sticky wetness at the end of a hard ... cock! My hand closed around it.

"Em told me you were a good guy," Laura whispered the same words as before. "I saw how you looked at me when you were drawing," she repeated. "Will you draw me now?"

I smiled and moved my mouth to her cock to lick up the wetness. She shuddered again. I took my mouth from her delicious hardness for only a moment to ask if it was okay to draw her later. Her response was to push my mouth back down on her.

For the next several hours, Laura and I went on an art excursion, together. What had been drawing before now became sculpture, as I molded her shape to mine and she molded hers to me. We sculpted our bodies together so that I could enter her. In one night, I went from being a first-time life drawing student to working in multiple media. We used oils. I hammered her form in rock. She posed me. I took every bit of her in, and she took me in.

In the early morning, after many hours of exploration and a few hours of sleep, she was in my arms in my bed, our cocks spent and sticky as we cuddled. She asked me if I would draw her later in the day. I said yes.

"I want you to draw me fully aroused," she insisted. "Promise you will get me there."

I promised.

We fell asleep again. Some hours later, I awoke suddenly when I heard a noise in my room. When I looked up I saw Em sitting in a chair in my bedroom. Laura was still sleeping. She looked absolutely lovely.

"How did you get in here," I asked Em.

He didn't answer. Instead, he asked me whether I had been the "good guy" he had promised Laura.

"You'll have to ask her," I answered.

"I brought her here for you," said Em. "Did you know that?"

"What?!" I replied.

Em told me the story. "We lived in the same building and became friends. Sometimes we would go to museums and concerts together, but there was nothing romantic between us. I always thought she was special, but I wasn't sure until one day she came home crying and knocked on my door. She told me that she had just gone on her first real date in several years, since she had moved back from overseas where she had lived for a couple of years. I guess it hadn't gone well. She was really upset."

"What happened," I asked.

"I don't really know for sure," Em replied. "All she would say is that he wasn't a 'good guy'. It was only a week before I was planning to move back here. We spent a lot of time together that week, and the night before I was planning to drive across the country she asked me if she could join me. On the way, we talked a lot, and I reminisced a lot about when I used to live here. It made me think about you, and I remembered some things that you might not remember."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well, didn't she show you?" was his only reply.

Then Laura awoke, smiled, pulled the sheet over herself and got out of bed. She was not going to show herself to Em, but she walked over to Em and kissed him on the cheek.

"He is a good guy," Laura said. "I felt it."

I smiled.

"May I stay?" she asked.