View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
That was my calculator in highschool. They're quite easy to use and very accurate.

A few years ago I was working on the same project as a couple of engineering students. Naturally they used portable calculators and their phones when they had to do any mathematics. I amazed them when I could do the same calculations faster in my head than they could on their calculators. I told them about slide rules as a calculator and at first they thought I was pulling their leg. I told them to 'google' slide rule. It was quite the revelation for them after I explained how to use one.
I learned how to use a slide rule from my High School physics teacher. But I had played around a little with the ones I mentioned in my previous post as a kid. I think they were some kind of promotional item as they had “GM” and “Detroit Diesel” stamped on the case. My teacher could also beat any of us with our calculators.

My students had fun with them but quickly became bored and gave up.

Spent most of this afternoon learning about my new “crush.” Wow. I never expected to see anyone like that in a Sears catalog. The only thing I remember about a Sears catalog was the guy with his cock hanging out of his underwear…

Apparently, Jean was very big in the 60’s. One article referred to her as the “first supermodel.” Lots of stuff on her. I think she’s absolutely totally gorgeous.

(No wonder Sears is in trouble… No catalogs like that anymore. Heard they have already filed for bankruptcy in Canada. )