Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Misha

Page4
I rolled over and she immediately went on me and worked my cock into an erotic frenzy with her tongue. Stroking and sucking to the point of orgasm and then pausing and again working it up. Over and over she did it until I pleaded with her to finish me off I couldn't take any more. When it happened, it was like Mt. Vesuvius erupting. I had never cum like that before. We just sat there on the couch for a long time holding each other and not saying anything. This was a special moment for me and I believed it was for Misha.
We pulled ourselves together, showered and decided to go out for dinner. The village was not far away so we decided to walk. I held her hand as we strolled down the country road. It was late afternoon and the tree shadows were stretching across the meadow. The village had a good restaurant since this is a popular ski area in the winter. I made reservations so our table was ready. As we walked to the table, I watched the men and some women notice her. Her stunning beauty and the way she walked caught their attention. It pleased me that she was mine and that they had no idea she was transsexual. It is so delightful to go to a nice restaurant with beautiful women. I slid my foot over to hers and she slipped off her shoe and began rubbing my leg. We ordered steamed clams in garlic sauce as an appetizer and fresh caught salmon for dinner. I loved watching her eat, the movement of her sensual lips was very erotic as she savored the succulent salmon, licking her lips with each bite. We had a nice bottle of Chardonnay with dinner, but passed on the desserts as we were both stuffed.
It was dark as we returned to the cabin. Fortunately, we had flashlights to see our way. We entered the cabin and I proceeded to start a fire in the fireplace. We got into our nightclothes and with a blanket over our legs got comfortable on the couch in front of the fire. I put my arm around her and she cuddled up to me. I thought about how delightful the morning was when we sat in bed holding each other's cocks and feeling the erotic bliss emanating from them. She said, you know, I really enjoyed this morning. There are times when just some moderate sexual pleasure is desirable. Going at it all night can be great but it's like burning a candle at both ends. I am glad you enjoy the sensitive blissful aspect of erotic pleasure. I said, you know I was just thinking the same thing. I hugged her and gently cradled one of her lovely breasts. She sighed and kissed me. She said, would you like to kiss them? I love you and I love your beautiful breasts. I unbuttoned her night clothes and revealing her petite lovelies. Leaning over I kissed the nipple of each one. The flickering fire light danced across her breasts like it was delighting in her erotic loveliness. I continued to love her breasts and kiss her lips but somehow we managed to avoid further sexual involvement. The incredible session that afternoon was more than enough.
Attached Thumbnails
domai03.jpg