View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I like any size of tits on a shemale. This is not just another cop-out statement to keep me from taking one side or the other. The nicest, most beautiful shemale tits are Amy's. She had implants some time ago, but I have seen pictures of her before the implants and her tits then were beautiful. I think the main thing for me is that whether they are big or small they have to look natural. There are some shemales that have had implants in which the surgeon did a terrible job and ruined what were otherwise really nice tits. Of course there are other where the surgeon had done a fantastic job and the results are very pleasing and natural looking. So in summary any size, but must look natural.