View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Here are some movies that I cannot stand.

Darkness. This movie, which came out in 2002 and starred Anna Paquin, was one of the most idiotic movies I have ever seen. The whole premise behind the "evil" of the movie, not to mention the actions by the mother/daughter left me shaking my head. And the ending? Ugh.

Abandon. This gem stars Katie Holmes(sorry Tom, but I'm not calling her Kate!) and Benjamin Bratt. This movie also came out in 2002. I actually prefer Darkness over this one. I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that this is my most hated movie of ALL time. If I can, I try to dissuade people from having to watch this crappy-ass movie!

The Unborn. This movie came out this year. The main problem with this movie is that it takes every horror movie cliche and places it haphazardly in! While not a true pile of garbage, the movie was not scary at all as you knew where every "scare" was going to come from before it was even on the screen!

Out of the three, I would say to avoid watching Abandon the most.

I am sure I will find more movies later, but I had to get those ones off my chest first.:D