View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

girl007 is on a distinguished road
Default My man like ladyboys. Need advise

Hi everyone. I need help from man who like ladyboys.
I am a women (russian looking, tall, slim, long legs, long hair and blue eyes) always had lots of attention from man. I am with a nice man for over 7 years and 2 years ago I find out that he likes ladyboys. We did play in bed with strap on and other toys, but I always thoth its me the one who crazy about sex. However al started after trip to Thiland 4 years ago. He become cold and very close to him self. I tried everything, crying... romance...jelousy...giving him more attention, complements....surprise blow jobs...all crazy stuff in bed. And then 2 years ago i done bigest mistake in my life i give him "free pass" for holiday 2 weeks. (i didnt know that time he in to ladyboys) and he went to Thiland. After holiday, we get back together...it wasnt easy... he did told me that he was with prostitut..i asumed girl... however year passed and his attitude havent changed... one day some how, dont even remember how I checheked his Whats up... and there I was crying on the kitchen flore... there was chat with stunning ladyboy from Thiland for about 5 months..from chat i udrestud that he met her in Patong...and they had sex for few days in his hotel, more to it he did swaloved her sperm...and all this chat was how much he miss her and kisses and all, all... first i tried to hide that i know all, but than i couldnt... he was trying to comfort me and I was just blaiming my self for not being good enough...I huged him and told him that I can help, and would do anything ..if he wants me to do boobs I will, if he wants me to wear make up like them I will, any thing...that i can use plastic cock...
Please any man tell me what I am doing wrong? And how I can help him? How I can make him happy? What to do?
P.s. sorry for my bad english