Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by puck View Post
Bionca,
I'm not sure that is the same thing (cock size). If a woman is out with a guy, she believes he HAS a cock, and when a guy is out with a woman, he believes she DOES NOT HAVE A COCK, and when he finds out, he is going to feel he has been mislead (at the very least), and not be very pleasant about it. Some people are going to BE violent because the world teaches us that that is the response we should have when we are decieved.
If you bought a corvette and they drove out a ford after you signed the papers, you'd be mad too. I understand the problem, but the guy who doesn't know that the "real" woman is not, is simply not going to go with the program. That is simply asking too much of human nature.
Interesting you would assume that a trans* woman who is murdered is being deceptive. That a man is somehow justified in murder in this case. That the reasoning for that justification is "boys will be boys".

I am 100% honest with the guys I date (so was Angie). I have have been assaulted by those guys. Next time I date a guy with the same level of reasoning and respect as you have shown I should be justified in at the very least beating the shit out of him for being deceptive.