Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hui! can only hope to improve
Default First time

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Happend to me awhile ago, A guy i met beat the crap outta me when he found out i wasn't a "real girl" When i tried to report it i got a rude awaking from the "real cop" when he found out i was transgendered he said it was my fault for teasing the poor guy and he had every right to smack me around and he hoped i learned my lesson and refused to file a report, Jennifer
First time I was with a shemale (about 15 yrs ago), it was a blind date surprise kind of thing. Went to dinner, went dancing, drinks, coffee and ice cream after. Get to her place and she turned the lights off, wouldn't take off the panties, no touchie me there. Came to the realization when she wouldn't let me touch her what would have been vagina. So, I just played along and fucked her anyways. Didn't bother me a bit. Looking back though, she should have been upfront with me. We both would have had better sex.

Next day my Dad asked how the "big" date went. (He watched me get ready) I told him the truth about the TGirl. He asked, "so what did you do when you found out?" I told him I shot my load in her ass. He laughed long and hard out loud and asked two questions: "how was it", and "did you wear a condom?" He was a good dad.