Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Misha with Kim

Randolph had invited Misha and a girlfriend to come by for the weekend and to his delight they showed up Friday night. Misha introduced her girlfriend Kim to Randolph. She was very pretty, slim and slightly athletic looking with petite breasts. After dinner, the girls proceeded to the bedroom, Misha leaned over Randolph and whispered in his ear "you are going to watch, aren't you" and then licked his ear, the sensation rippled down his back. Before he could respond they had entered the bedroom. There was a small storage room that opened to the living room that shared a wall with the bedroom. There were several small cracks in the adjoining wall that he had intended to repair, but could be of good use shortly.

For a while, the girls showered and puttered around in and out of the bathroom. He quietly entered the storage room and peeked through one of the cracks in the wall. The girls entered the bedroom with towels wrapped around them. Kim was standing next to the bed and Misha was in front of her. Misha looked at Kim and dropped the towel revealing her gorgeous body. Kim looked at her and also dropped her towel. As his eyes adjusted to the dim moonlight shining through the window, he could see Misha's firm breasts and very close to them were Kim's petite breasts, they were almost touching. The nipples of both of the girls were erect, they began caressing each others bodies and kissing passionately. He could see Kim probing Misha's mouth with her tongue. Often, they would look down at their breasts and slowly rub their nipples over each other and smile at the pleasure that was created. They were obviously enjoying each others company immensely. Misha then began kneeling down, kissing Kim's petite breasts and her taunt body as she went.

It was then that Randolph noticed something special about Kim. She had an erection! She had a fully erect shecock! As Misha came down and looked at it, Kim asked Misha "do you like it". It was almost eight inches long and curved slightly upward pointing directly at Misha's mouth. "Its gorgeous and so big, may I kiss it" Misha answered. "Yes, please do, I would love it, my shecock is for you to enjoy". Misha eagerly proceeded to pleasure Kim's lovely shecock. She enjoyed slipping her lips over the full smooth head and down the shaft as far as she could take it. Then she would slowly lick it up one side and down the other and then give it a deep suck slowly pulling back up the shaft and over the turgid head. Soon Misha noticed precum dripping from it, she tasted it. It was slightly salty and very slippery. She licked it up and continued to caress the swollen head with her tongue. Kim was holding Misha's head between her hands and looking down at her with an expression of extreme pleasure on her face. "Oh Misha, you do that so good, I love it". Kim then held Misha's head firmly and proceeded to thrust her rigid shecock in and out of Misha's mouth. She started slowly at first, then went faster and faster thrusting deep into Misha's mouth. Misha kept her lips tightly wrapped around the throbbing shaft as Kim ascended toward orgasm. Kim was starting to breathe rapidly and panting with every stroke. Suddenly Kim let out a loud groan and stopped thrusting. Misha could feel a shudder in Kim as her cum came rushing into Misha's mouth. The hot cum was filling her mouth and she did not want to release Kim's shecock, she swallowed, as load after load spurted into her waiting mouth. Once the ejaculations stopped, Misha released Kim's shecock and licked the cum dripping off the softening tip. Randolph did not miss any of this and his own powerful orgasm occurred along with Kim's. Kim then knelt down and embraced Misha, kissing her lips, "Oh Misha, thank you, that was so good". "I loved sucking it, your cum tastes so good" said Misha, "now it's my turn".