View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC View Post
Ila Could you please list out all the acceptable and the not acceptable names.

People walk around in here on egg shells.
Example: shemales yes or no the title about is "chat About Shemales"

Thanks
I'd rather not make a list. I could possibly leave out words or expressions that some may find offensive and others not or I may include words that some would think are not offensive.

I think it's better that members use their own judgement. If a word or expression, to someone posting, may look offensive to that person then perhaps another word would be better. Sometimes it's all in the context or intent as to whether something is offensive.

I'm not going to ban anyone or give out warnings for what someone says unless that person is malicious or continually insulting others. I may sometimes ask a question of intent or ask someone to rephrase or reword a post. However, there is no reason to walk on eggshells.