Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Jenae - If only there was some sort of well known pin or something... We also don't have any trans clubs here, so gay bars are about as good as we get. There is a social club that meets monthly in a local gay bar, but it's pretty much just trans folks with a couple creepy dudes hanging around the bar. So, pretty much I do Internet dating - the messed up part is, THAT'S where the majority of the guys who flake out last minute come from.

Dating isn't easy - even more so if you are trans.

TAL-

I'm not big on lying, and I'm honestly way to nice to blow a guy off. I really feel like I should give them some attention if they mustered up the gumption to strike up a conversation in public. I know I'd be mortified if I had to make the first move. It's a weird place to be:

Growing up as a boy and getting those messages (Boys talk to girls, girls make lame excuse, boy's feelings get hurt) I know what's happening on that end and it is really hard for me to be like those girls my buddies used to crash and burn over. On the other hand, I know it's just easier to say I'm married or something...