View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Default Maybe more people know then you think

I my self am a secret admirer and would love to have what it took to be a very pretty one myself, but I Know that you are setting yourself up for a whole lot of hurt if you go down that road and couldn't pass as a girl on your best day. So having said that, I would stay on this side and just admire them, but if you are around people long enough they are bound to catch on to something of what you are doing and lets face it folks
who is likely to just have suspicions and then say to you, I have picked up on a few things that make me think that you may like transsexuals. Now instead they will just hold their suspicions and talk about you behind your back . I have found that most things I thought I was really hiding from close friends and family were not a secret to them, they pretty much knew all along.
Attached Thumbnails
anime460815.jpg   anime11719.jpg   Two TV 999998.jpg