Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Grad School

Returning home from giving exams, I look around the house for Bobby only to find she’s out back sunning herself. Today was about 85 F and perfect. Walking across campus all I could think about today was her.

“Hi gorgeous…” I say. “How was your day?”

“It was really good Andy, I got accepted into a Master’s program in Sociology at UIndy and also found a couple jobs working with LGBT youth this summer. Maybe when you have time you can go with me to check them out. Everyone seemed to know you.

“Well you know Bobby I think it’s wonderful that you want to do something like that. I’m really proud of you sweetie. You know I’ll help you out financially and of course you can stay with me. I’m sure you can get a scholarship too. That's something I can help you apply for. You’ve certainly got the grades for it.”

“You know Andy I was thinking a lot about how I identify myself. Remember how I told you at first I thought I was gay, then maybe a ‘femboy’, then I started thinking about how I’ve always felt more like a ‘girl.’”

“I love you no matter how you identify Bobby.”

“I know that Andy. The first time we ever made love I really felt like a woman. And the way we snuggled up like we were a couple afterward. I loved just being close to you. It was SO much more than the sex which was great. You know I don’t have a lot of experience. While you were gone today I was thinking that I feel more like your ‘girlfriend’ than anything else."

“It’s something that only you can decide Bobby. I told you when we first met it’s all good.”

“Yeah but I’ve always had a feminine side. I guess being with you brings it out more.”

“Don’t worry about rushing to judgment. Everything will fall into place in time, baby.”

“I was actually thinking of changing my name to ‘Bobbi’.” Would you like that?

“Yeah. Its whatever YOU want to do. But yes I think it’s cute.”

I notice that you are wearing a hot pink bikini and since we’ve been together you’ve been letting your blonde hair grow longer. I also detect a hint of mascara and cheek blusher. You look totally hot. Your lightly tanned body with just a thin coat of lotion looks SO sexy.

“Andy, would you rub some lotion on my back?”

“Sure, baby.”

“While you lay face down on the lounger I gently rub the lotion onto your shoulders. Gradually I work my way down to your ass and legs. You moan and say “OOOOOhhhh that feels so good.”

You turn over onto your side as I lean over and kiss you. You say, “I love you Andy.”

“I love you too Bobbi.”

Through your tiny pink bikini panties, I can see your erection straining for release. And your nipples are very hard. You have perfect small natural breasts. God you are so beautiful. As we kiss again I put my hand on your thigh and gradually run it up your leg until I’m massaging your cock through your panties. Your skin is so smooth. Pulling your panties down, your cock is free to grow to its full length and slowly I begin to suck you very gently and teasingly.

“Don’t’ stop baby” you say breathlessly. “I wasn’t planning on it sweetie” I say giggling slightly.

“We better get on the blanket Andy. I don’t think this lounge will hold both of us” you laugh.

Sliding down onto the blanket you stretch out so I can access every part of you. Stroking your cock ever so slowly I kiss and lick your amazing body all over. I can’t believe how fit you are. Your breasts, your thighs, your tummy, and of course your cock get the most attention. Occasionally we pause for a very long kiss. “God Andy, I’m not sure I can stand this much longer. Next time you might have to tie me up in your ‘tornado shelter’ you giggle.

“Oh. So that’s what you think is down there…” I say trying not to laugh. I knew you were too smart to fall for that “tornado shelter” explanation.

“Andy, I’m not very experienced but can I try something?”

“Sure, baby.”

Taking my cock in your mouth you begin to suck me off. For someone who says she doesn’t think she knows what she’s doing you seem like an expert.

Soon I’m the one that’s begging to cum!

Turing over on your back you look me in the eyes and say “Fuck me baby…”

Entering you gently, I go very slowly at first. You seem to know exactly what to do and soon I explode inside of you while your cute little cock spurts onto your tummy. Afterwards I lick it all off.

“I love you Bobbi.”

“I love you too Andy.”

“Are you still worried about our ‘age difference’ Andy?”

“No.”

“That’s good baby.”

“Let’s go get cleaned up then have dinner then later we can look over the letter of acceptance to grad school you received. I’m so proud of you Bobbi!”

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 04-19-2017 at 07:31 PM.