View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009
reefer88

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslover_75 View Post
Hi, i have been to cascades more than 5 times this year and realy never noticed any problem, so i beleive that accident was only an exception caused certainly by freelance ladyboys and not by cascades employee... always carefyll from freelancer

I have been as well in pattaya THE WORLD CAPITAL OF LADYBOYS more than 8 times this year and never noticed a probelm
Hi

Number 60 is no freelancer, neither number 85 ( the one who kicked the customer in april in the ass). Number 60 has been working there at least from May 2008. In between she stopped working but mid 2009 she started again at Cascades. In the past 2006 until end 2008 I never noticed any problem too. Having been there in April, May, July , September and October 2009 I certainly got a nice impression what is going on. Staying most of the time in Bkk. The drunken one Sela or Seya works there for a long time. Sorry in these cases no freelancers. But Cascades workers. Pattaya I can't tell because I haven't been there since March 2008.

During these stays I visited Cascades and Obsessions many times. In Cascades some ladyboys became very pushy. At Obsessions it is partly the attitude. Temptations might not have as many stunners but at least many ladyboys are on the level. Even carnival was less pushy or scary compared to Cascades. Carnival got some bad reviews on the internet when they started. Still even there a relief compared to Cascades. In 2008 the most pushy scene was at KCIII. Even there in 2009 the place was quiet compared to Cascades. Many ex Cascades girls went to KCIII.

I was disappointed about Cascades because it used to be a fun place. This ain't fun anymore. I don't go on a holiday to have an argument with a drunken ladyboy angry because things don't go her way. I kept smiling but inside I thought drop dead.