View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

guido330 will become famous soon enoughguido330 will become famous soon enough
Default Lesbians Turn Man Into Their She-Male Slave

I found out after I was married that I enjoyed love making with women more than men. It just so happened that I caught my husband with another woman. This gave me the excuse I needed. I told him I'd take him back only if I could change him into a woman. I explained to him that I enjoyed love making much more from a female. He already had female tendencies so it wasn't hard to convince him. At the time he didn't realize how far I'd really go in changing him into a woman. He thought that it would be simple things like wearing feminine clothes, shoes and so on. I had my lover June move in with us and we both not only had great sex between her and l, but over the next two years we enjoyed turning my poor husband Don into Donna. Every day we would come up with something new for Don. We'd bind him up in various bondage positions, force your vitamin hormones down him, make him wear corsets, stockings, garter belts, high heeled shoes. We made him grow his hair long and slowly he started looking more feminine. After a year of bondage training, corset & high heel training, taking the Mammary Plus and Feminique two times a day, sometimes three times a day, we'd make him please us with his tongue and if he was really good, we'd let him have sex with me.

But after a year, we decided we would completely transform him. My lover was a little jealous that I'd let him have sex with me once in a while so she persuaded me to chastise his penis so he could only give us good oral sex. We then proceeded to fully feminize him. We made him get breast implants and three months later we had his penis pierced and chastised permanently. He is made to wear corsets, high heels, garter belts etc. and to look at all times very sexy and very beautiful so when we desire him to service us he looks ultra sexy so we can get turned on by not only his femininity, but what we did to this once very masculine man.

My lover and I both work so now Donna is not only our slave lover but our housekeeper and maid. During the day Donna wears a sexy maids uniform with frilly panties, heels, stockings and garter belt. She must have our dinner ready when we both get home.

I now enjoy my life immensely. I would recommend to all women having a she-male slave.

Shirley
Attached Thumbnails
25.jpg