View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Location: Atlanta Metro Area ( if you live in the area, email me or mssg me!)
jsoze2288 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsoze2288 Send a message via Skype™ to jsoze2288

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.sucks.you View Post
I like to taste and see a steady dribble while I work. There's something about it that makes me think he's so full, bursting with cum.

I like big pulsing streams of it when he releases, six or eight big contractions.

Of course I don't often see it, but feel it. I always swallow, even if I have to scramble into position and yank off his condom.

After his straining and pushing is finished and he's relaxing, my slow and gentle suction and tongue work, along with very gentle ball massage drains every last drop... but I'm always hungry for more.

The key is to take your time. Take a long time! Get him VERY excited. Tell him how turned on you are and how much you enjoy his cum. Tell him what you're doing and what you're going to do. It's wonderful.

-K
I agree here taking your time, I like to make him edge get him to pre cum just a bit then back of slowly keep doing that 4-5 times which will drive him crazy but on the 6th time massage his balls as you suck harder and harder eventually hes going to cum so hard it'll be warm and creamy and very tasty. After I swallow I'll run tip of his cock with my tongue, that def gets him going again.