View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

samantha69ding can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by filbert snerd View Post
good info here for the beginner, the silicon lubes are great but the less expensive ones will work but dry out or feel greasy while used. I shudder when a previous writer mentioned vaseline and blood. No, you don't want blood, it indicates a tear in the intestinal wall and you certainly do not want a tear, certainly use a condom on your penetrator. However, most tears will heal in 2-5 days if not severe, but avoid them by using a butt plug to expand anus and enough lube. A large dick (over 8 inches or very wide) should be avoided until you are practiced as a rough lover with a big dick can cause bleeding in a novice. Anal is wonderful to experience but takes a little getting used to to avoid pain and the dirtier aspects. To avoid the dirt practice cleaning until you are confident you are clean and use an 8 inch rubber dildo to check to see if you are clean. Everyone is different so practice with yourself or an understanding partner. Happy butt fucking to all, no matter which end you are plying.
Lol... I know it was stupid of me but in the 1980's the situation was a lot different, I don't have money then. When I told my parents that I want to be a girl, they reduced my allowance to bare minimum and nearly dis-own me.
Vaseline, soap/shampoo were the only things that's affordable and I didn't know about sex lube until the 90's.
As for condom, I assumed condom were only for preventing pregnancy but since I m genetically a male - don't need it and usually the guys will bring their own. And then there were "creampie", Why most (if not all) guy unload it inside the ass? It is because we can't guaranty 100% clean rectum/colon and sometime they got poop on their cock and they do not want to hold it in their hand and jerk-off at the final moment. So they rather unload it inside and quickly go to the bathroom and wash it off. So it is not because we like bareback and creampie, it is just lack of knowledge.
An here is a kicker, you want to know how we (or at least I) clean our colon/rectum in the 80's? We use a 1/2" hose and squeeze a bit of mild shampoo (Johnson&Johnson "no more tear" baby shampoo - alert! advertisement! lol) and insert it into the ass and turn on the tap!
Ok enough... too embarrassing to talk about my stupid past! I m out of here!