View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo598 View Post
You are right on the taking time. I broke down this past weekend because I have fun with a bullet in me and a small but plug but the larger ones hurt and I get a burning sensation.

I went to a Adult bookstore that was off the beaten path and talked with the clerk and was very shy about it. I explained that I love anal play for myself and that I had no issues with the bullet and small plug but when I tried the next size up it burned and hurt. She suggested a relaxing lub instead of a numbing one and said that a numbing lub would keep me from feeling pain and I could get hurt and not know it. but a relaxing lub would help me relax to where I could take the larger toy and it not hurt as much but let me know when enough was enough.

that night as I watched my favorite shemale movie I inserted the larger vibrating plug and what a rush.

Long story short find a store that will take the time to help you and take the time to explain things to you.
Many people don't feel ok when they realize they like to have things in their ass.This alone does not make it easier (relaxed anus that is) simply because it's the first time and they feel "new" and "shy" to this part of their sexuality.

Lubes,positions,fingers first,small dildos won't do crap if you're not ok with it mentally.

First time I had sex with a tgirl felt quite normal simply because I knew it in my mind it was right.

First time I took a tgirl dick in my ass also felt normal for the same reason.She was quite hung and I was not used to taking large dicks in me but I was so eager for it that after the initial pain and stretch I could take her hard.

Mindset is quite important too,sure you should start small and work your way to bigger dildos and dicks but you first need to be ok with it mentally.

Last edited by aguy; 01-16-2014 at 11:33 AM.