View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
I'll be sending good vibes and a your way!

Yeah the test is not fun to go through. I actually got a clean bill of health recently myself, decided to get everything tested after a trip from asia, though I did keep protected at all time there are still chances... it was insanely stressful waiting for the results... but just for some people to know cause I did hit my doctor up with a lot of questions

Bareback and HIV. For the ass receiving it the chances are higher for infection, harder for the virus to pass up through the penis but easier to transmit into an ass. Though that does not mean you can top all you want, there is still a chance... from what I have read even if you do have unprotected sex the chances for HIV is still quite low usually around 3 to 5% however they can be increased if someone has a cut, sores etc and of course by the frequency, if you are fucking all the time with infected people it is obvious your chances increase..

In any case there are lots of other STDS you can get as well from the Clap, Warts, Herpes and the list goes on, a condom helps but stuff like Warts is skin on skin contact so it always doesnt protect you. Also some people are also not aware that if a person has some STDS the mouth can be infected and transferred from Mouth to Cock...For instance if someone has oral herpes and has an outbreak and blows your unprotected package, guess what you could get genital herpes. and finally some people don't show any signs of having an STD so you can't always go on by what you see.

If you aren't going to wear a condom for blowjobs at least try to inspect the mouth, make sure there isnt any cold sores on lips or gums...though in the midst of passion that might not be on everyones mind.

I am no doctor, but if you plan to dive into unprotected sex make sure you are up on what is safe and what is not...

And finally what that guy did to you was completely insane, he is a complete asshole... if two people agree to bareback then they understand the risks and in my opinion that is ok cause they both consent but to shove it in is just a guy that is a complete dick.