View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Yes Mistress, I do. More please. Make it hurt, Please Mistress and Master. Please?

I don't believe my Master and Mistress has ever had such a submissive woman before. When Red arrives with the "cat" I am secretly hoping that I can't sit for a week. I want to cry and make my mascara and eyeliner run down my cheeks. But I am hoping that either my Mistress or Master will take pity and let me hang at either of their places until I can. Chain me up while or tie me up when you go to work for the day. Then release me and I will do whatever you want for the rest of the night until the next morning until I heal enough to sit. then I will go or stay submissively if they want. I don't mind being shared.

I pray they they know with such submissive slave that there are certain repercussions such as healing time from the pain and open wounds such as a cat o' nine tails causes. Since I am a slave I really want to be taken care of but will fulfill my master's or mistresses' wishes gladly.

I am so turned on by just the thought of pain and ecstasy.