View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

(I try not to nitpick but Jamie, please stick to writing in first person. In your latest post, is "the new girl" you, me or someone else?)

My goodness, what has this new arrival been through? Even as Tim starts to pull out, not squirting yet as he is being slow and gentle with his giant cock's re-entry into my tight butthole, I am wondering if Jamie has been neglected all this time. Unlike everyone else, she is shy, far from rushing to the front row to catch a glimpse of the action. I can see a tiny bit of cum on the tip of her cock; maybe someone played with her a while ago but left without properly satisfying her.

This will not happen, not in my party. "Everyone, stop for now." I order my playmates to back off. They do so reluctantly including Tim, all of them looking quite annoyed by the interruption. I walk over to Jamie, stopping as far as I can go with the leash still in ila's hand. I look at Jamie from head to toe. A fully submissive lady with no one to dominate her, with cum on her hair that she has not wiped off. My first guess is that she desires a strict dom willing to punish her if necessary, though I find myself hesitant to adopt this attitude in case that is not what she wants.

I say to her, "I will be your Mistress for the rest of the party, but first you have to show me what you can do." I point at my cock that my partners had pleasured into its lovely, fully swollen form. "Suck me. Do it well and I will let someone fuck you. But if you fail to satisfy me, I will find ways to humiliate you."